Standard: ISO - 18400-106
SOIL QUALITY - SAMPLING - PART 106: QUALITY CONTROL AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides guidelines for quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) for soil sampling. It identifies the steps which are subject to QA and QC in situations where QA and QC are required. It addresses aspects of QA and QC of the International Standards under the ISO 18400-100 umbrella (level 1, level 2) and gives guidance to methods on level 3.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 29.