Standard: ISO - 18400-201
SOIL QUALITY - SAMPLING - PART 201: PHYSICAL PRETREATMENT IN THE FIELD
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies methods for the pretreatment of samples that can be applied “in the field” directly after sampling. Pretreatment methods in this document are limited to:
— sample division methods aimed at reducing the size/volume of the sample;
— the production of composite samples;
— the selection of a specific fraction of the sampled material.
— does not apply to samples required for biological or microbiological examination,
— does not apply to soil materials sampled for the content of volatile components, and
NOTE 1 These soil materials are intended to be sampled according to ISO 22155.
— does not give instructions for particle size reduction.
NOTE 2 Guidance for particle size reduction is given in ISO 11464, ISO 14507 and ISO 23909.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 24.