Standard: ISO - FDIS 12354-3
BUILDING ACOUSTICS - ESTIMATION OF ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE OF BUILDINGS FROM THE PERFORMANCE OF ELEMENTS - PART 3: AIRBORNE SOUND INSULATION AGAINST OUTDOOR SOUND
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a calculation model to estimate the sound insulation or the sound pressure level difference of a façade or other external surface of a building. The calculation is based on the sound reduction index of the different elements from which the façade is constructed and it includes direct and flanking transmission.
The calculation gives results which correspond approximately to the results from field measurements in accordance with ISO 16283-3. Calculations can be carried out for frequency bands or for single number ratings.
The calculation results can also be used for calculating the indoor sound pressure level due to for instance road traffic (see Annex E). This document describes the principles of the calculation model, lists the relevant quantities and defines its applications and restrictions
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 12354-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.