Standard: LUL - G1254
PREVENTION OF METAL THEFT (INCLUDING CABLES)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to all staff and contractors undertaking changes that can affect our security profile.
Section 17 of the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 places on TfL a “Duty to consider crime and disorder implications”. This means that when we are undertaking work that changes a security profile it has to be appropriately reviewed and acted upon.
The purpose of this guidance is to raise awareness with regard to metal theft, both in terms of raw materials (i.e. cables) and in terms of plant machinery.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G1254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|