Standard: LUL - G1151
HOW TO USE THE MEDICAL ADVISORY SERVICE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document aims to give guidance to managers on when and how to seek advice from the Medical Advisory Team at Occupational Health about individual employees.
The Medical Advisory Team consists of occupationally trained doctors and nurses who have railway experience and who are familiar with the working environment of the Underground and Surface Transport.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|