Standard: ISO - FDIS 19233-1
IMPLANTS FOR SURGERY - ORTHOPAEDIC JOINT PROSTHESIS - PART 1: PROCEDURE FOR PRODUCING PARAMETRIC 3D BONE MODELS FROM CT DATA OF THE KNEE
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document provides requirements for capturing necessary bone geometries, when using a medical X-ray computed tomography apparatus, to provide the information for applications such as preoperative planning, surgical navigation, robotic surgeries, patient matched instruments and personalized total knee joint prosthesis. The conditions to scan images of bones and the conditions to reconstruct threedimensional bone models are provided.
NOTE Requirements for the competence of testing laboratories appropriate to help to ensure the reliability and accuracy of the computational measurements can be found in ISO/IEC 17025.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 19233-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|