Standard: ISO - FDIS 20227
WATER QUALITY - DETERMINATION OF THE GROWTH INHIBITION EFFECTS OF WASTE WATERS, NATURAL WATERS AND CHEMICALS ON THE DUCKWEED SPIRODELA POLYRHIZA - METHOD USING A STOCK CULTURE INDEPENDENT MICROBIOTEST
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for the determination of the inhibition of the growth of the first fronds of Spirodela polyrhiza germinated from turions, by substances and mixtures contained in water or waste water, including treated municipal waste water and industrial effluents.
The test is also applicable to pure chemicals and in particular, plant protection products and pesticides.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 20227|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|