Standard: MODUK - DEF STAN 00-25: PART 3
HUMAN FACTORS FOR DESIGNERS OF EQUIPMENT PART 3: BODY STRENGTH AND STAMINA
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This Part of the Standard provides a brief presentation of important factors concerned in the use of safe postures and loads at work.
This Part of this Standard also discusses biomechanical factors in materials-handling activities and general factors affecting materials - handling capacities.
In addition, this document lays down technical data relating to the following: joint movement ranges and optimum positions for specific activities; hand strengths with both power grips and precision grips; male capacities for force application by the hands, in both free space and restricted space; muscular work and rest pauses; load carriage.
|Organization:||British Defence Standards|
|Document Number:||def stan 00-25: part 3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|DEF STAN-00-25 P3||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-01-24||Revision: I2||Status: INAC|
|DEF STAN 00-25: PART 3||Change Type:||Update Date: 2004-04-18||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 10 of 31.