Standard: GME 13003 PART 21
PASSENGER CAR - HEATING - VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING PART 21, ADDITIONAL AND PARKING HEATER (FUEL HEATING), GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The additional and parking heater are used to raise the heat flow produced by the vehicles own heating system to a comfortable level.
This test specification defines the performance requirements for the additional heater as well as for the parking heater system.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 13003 part 21|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 13003 PART 21||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-11-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|
|GME 13003 PART 21||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-08-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
|GME 13003 PART 21||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-04-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|