Standard: RTCA CTF-2
REPORT ON THE TRANSITION TO DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The Transition to Digital Communications Task Force Report concludes that the aviation community urgently needs the economic benefits that can flow from the use of digital communications. Technology is available. Broad-based implementation of digital communications will hinge on international cooperation, a close and effective government partnership devoted to fielding new equipment plus prior assurances from government that aircraft operators will obtain a prompt and significant return on their investment in new technology.
|Document Number:||rtca ctf-2|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|