Standard: RTCA CTF-1
REPORT ON GLOBAL NAVIGATION SATELLITE SYSTEM (GNSS) TRANSITION AND IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The RTCA Task Force Report on Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Transition and Implementation Strategy concludes that: the entire user community is enthusiastic about the operational benefits to be derived from the use of GNSS, basic satellite navigation technology needed to achieve an early GNSS operational capability is available, there are no institutional issues that should preclude early implementation, the transition to operational use should begin almost immediately, should be user driven and should occur in an evolutionary manner, and additional action should begin now to expand on initial operational capabilities.
|Document Number:||rtca ctf-1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|