Standard: RTCA DO-271
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS FOR AIRCRAFT VDL MODE 3 TRANSCEIVER OPERATING IN THE FREQUENCY RANGE 117.975-137.000 MHZ
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
DO-271C provides verification procedures for an aircraft Very High Frequency (VHF) Digital Link (VDL) Mode 3 Transceiver used for air-ground (A/G) voice and data communications. This revision includes updates based on changes to RTCA DO-224B, Signal-in-Space Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Advanced VHF Digital Data Communications Including Compatibility with Digital Voice Techniques, and includes errata and vocoder test vectors. This document supersedes DO-271B.
|Document Number:||rtca do-271|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|