Standard: RTCA DO-304
GUIDANCE MATERIAL AND CONSIDERATIONS FOR UNMANNED AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document addresses all Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and UAS operations being considered for realistic implementation in the US National Airspace System (NAS) in the foreseeable future. It is intended to educate the community and be used to facilitate future discussions on UAS standards. It provides the aviation community a definition of UAS, a description of the operational environment, and a top-level functional break down. The guidance material provides a framework for developing standards through RTCA Special Committee 203.
|Document Number:||rtca do-304|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|