Standard: BICSI 001
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY SYSTEMS DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION BEST PRACTICES FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS AND FACILITIES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This standard provides requirements, recommendations, and best practices for the design and implementation of information technology systems and their infrastructure for educational institutions and facilities. Educational facilities include, but are not limited to, public and private educational institutions and facilities serving primary, secondary, and post-secondary levels of education, as well as preschool facilities, vocational training institutions, and specialty training facilities (e.g., teaching hospitals, broadcasting schools).
|Organization:||Advancing the Information and Communication Technology Community|
|Document Number:||bicsi 001|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|BICSI 001||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2009-04-01||Revision: 09||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.