Standard: IEC 60034-1 REDLINE
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 1: RATING AND PERFORMANCE
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 is applicable to all rotating electrical machines except those covered by other IEC standards, for example, IEC 60349.
Machines within the scope of this document may also be subject to superseding, modifying or additional requirements in other standards, for example, IEC 60079 and IEC 60092.
NOTE If particular clauses of this document are modified to meet special applications, for example machines subject to radioactivity or machines for aerospace, all other clauses apply insofar as they are compatible.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-1 redline|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 101.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.