Standard: ECIA - EIA 61014
PROGRAMS FOR RELIABILITY GROWTH
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This International Standard specifies requirements and gives guidelines for the exposure and removal of weaknesses in hardware and software items for the purpose of reliability growth.
It applies when the product specification calls for a reliability growth programme of equipment (electronic, electromechanical and mechanical hardware as well as software) or when it is known that the design is unlikely to meet the requirements without improvement.
A statement of the basic concepts is followed by descriptions of the management, planning, testing (laboratory or field), failure analysis and corrective techniques required. Mathematical modelling, to estimate the level of reliability achieved, is outlined briefly.
|Organization:||Electronic Components Industry Association|
|Document Number:||eia 61014|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|