Standard: RTCA DO-302
MINIMUM OPERATIONAL PERFORMANCE STANDARDS (MOPS) FOR SURVEILLANCE TRANSMIT PROCESSING (STP)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document contains requirements for interfacing ADS-B avionics to on-board position sources such as GPS and Flight Management Systems. Proper integration and installation of ADS-B equipment into aircraft is essential to successful implementation of ADS-B air-to-ground and air-to-air applications. The Surveillance Transmit Processing (STP) subsystem prepares the required surveillance information from on-board aircraft sensors for the ADS-B Transmit Subsystem. STP is a critical subsystem of the end-to-end system defined in the Minimum Aviation System Performance Standards (MASPS) for Aircraft Surveillance Application (ASA), (RTCA DO-289). The standards defined in this version of the STP MOPS have been scoped to support parameters required for five applications defined in the ASA MASPS:
|Document Number:||rtca do-302|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.