Standard: GME 03001
ELASTOMERIC BALL JOINT BOOTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification covers the requirements for elastomeric ball joint boots, for service - free ball and socket joints used in steering and suspension assemblies. Two types of boot are covered.
Type A. For normal use on passenger vehicles and light commercial vehicles.
Type B. For use in arduous conditions, such as heavy commercial vehicles.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 03001|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 03001||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-04-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|GME 03001||Change Type:||Update Date: 1983-12-01||Revision: 83||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.