Standard: UFC 3-580-01
TELECOMMUNICATIONS BUILDING CABLING SYSTEMS PLANNING AND DESIGN
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This UFC is intended to support the necessary requirements gathering, site surveys, analysis, design and implementation of Information Technology. This guide specifically assists the designer in the integration of the building cabling system. Note: Each service handles telecommunications and information technology funding in different ways. This UFC does not address the funding responsibilities and procedures for military construction projects. Refer to the specific services construction program guidance for funding issues.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-580-01|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 28.