Standard: AAMI 11138-4
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS-BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS-PART 4: BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS FOR DRY HEAT STERILIZATION PROCESSES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for test organisms, suspensions, inoculated carriers, biological indicators and test methods intended for use in assessing the performance of sterilization processes employing dry heat as the sterilizing agent at sterilizing temperatures within the range of 120 °C to 180 °C.
NOTE 1 Requirements for validation and control of dry heat sterilization processes are provided by ISO 20857.
NOTE 2 Requirements for work place safety can be provided by national or regional regulations.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11138-4|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|