Standard: AAMI 11138-3
STERILIZATION OF HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS-BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS-PART 3: BIOLOGICAL INDICATORS FOR MOIST HEAT STERILIZATION PROCESSES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies requirements for test organisms, suspensions, inoculated carriers, biological indicators and test methods intended for use in assessing the performance of sterilization processes employing moist heat as the sterilizing agent.
NOTE 1 Requirements for validation and control of moist heat sterilization processes are provided by the ISO 17665 series.
NOTE 2 National or regional regulations can provide requirements for work place safety.
|Organization:||Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation|
|Document Number:||aami 11138-3|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|