Standard: ISO 10045
ALPINE SKIS - BINDING MOUNTING AREA - REQUIREMENTS FOR TEST SCREWS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the dimensions, mechanical properties and fastening characteristics of test screws used for testing the binding mounting area of alpine skis.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||iso 10045|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 10045||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1991-01-01||Revision: 1ST||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.