Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1203A
NASA SECURITY AREAS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Purpose and scope.
(a) To insure the uninterrupted and successful accomplishment of the NASA mission, certain designated security areas may be established and maintained by NASA Centers and Component Facilities in order to provide appropriate and adequate protection for facilities, property, or classified/ proprietary information and material in the possession of NASA or NASA contractors located at NASA Centers and Component Facilities.
(b) This part sets forth:
(1) The designation and maintenance of security areas,
(2) The responsibilities and procedures in connection therewith, and
(3) The penalties that may be enforced through court actions against unauthorized persons entering security areas.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1203a|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1203A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1203A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1203A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1203A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1203A||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|