Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1206
AVAILABILITY OF AGENCY RECORDS TO MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope of part.
This part 1206 establishes the policies, responsibilities, and procedures for the release of Agency records which are under the jurisdiction of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, hereinafter NASA, to members of the public. This part applies to information and Agency records located at NASA Headquarters, and NASA Centers, including Component Facilities and Technical and Service Support Centers, herein NASA Headquarters and Centers, as defined in this part.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1206|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1206||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1206||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1206||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1206||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1206||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 1 of 1.