Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 1250
NONDISCRIMINATION IN FEDERALLY-ASSISTED PROGRAMS OF NASA-EFFECTUATION OF TITLE VI OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT OF 1964
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part is to effectuate the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (hereafter referred to as ‘‘the Act’’) to the end that no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, hereinafter referred to as NASA.
(a) Covered programs. (1) This part applies to any program for which Federal financial assistance is authorized under a law administered by NASA, including the types of Federal financial assistance listed in appendix A to this part. The fact that a type of Federal assistance is not listed in appendix A shall not mean, if Title VI of the Act is otherwise applicable, that a program is not covered. Other types of Federal financial assistance under statutes now in force or hereafter enacted may be added to appendix A by notice published in the FEDERAL REGISTER.
(2) This part applies to money paid, property transferred, or other Federal financial assistance extended after the effective date of this part pursuant to an application approved prior to such effective date.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 1250|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 1250||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|