Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 1314
RETAIL SALE OF SCHEDULED LISTED CHEMICAL PRODUCTS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part specifies the requirements for retail sales of scheduled listed chemical products to individuals for personal use.
(a) This part applies to the following regulated persons who sell scheduled listed chemical products for personal use:
(1) Regulated sellers of scheduled listed chemical products sold at retail for personal use through face-to-face sales at stores or mobile retail vendors.
(2) Regulated persons who engage in a transaction with a non-regulated person and who ship the products to the non-regulated person by the U.S. Postal Service or by private or common carriers.
(b) The requirements in subpart A apply to all regulated persons subjectto this part. The requirements in subpart B apply to regulated sellers as defined in § 1300.02 of this chapter. The requirements in subpart C apply to regulated persons who ship the products to the customer by the U.S. Postal Service or by private or common carriers.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 1314|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 1314||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1314||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 1314||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: INAC|