Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 133
ROTORCRAFT EXTERNAL-LOAD OPERATIONS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Except for aircraft subject to part 107 of this chapter, this part prescribes—
(a) Airworthiness certification rules for rotorcraft used in; and
(b) Operating and certification rules governing the conduct of rotorcraft external- load operations in the United States by any person.
(c) The certification rules of this part do not apply to—
(1) Rotorcraft manufacturers when developing external-load attaching means;
(2) Rotorcraft manufacturers demonstrating compliance of equipment utilized under this part or appropriate portions of part 27 or 29 of this chapter;
(3) Operations conducted by a person demonstrating compliance for the issuance of a certificate or authorization under this part;
(4) Training flights conducted in preparation for the demonstration of compliance with this part; or
(5) A Federal, State, or local government conducting operations with public aircraft.
(d) For the purpose of this part, a person other than a crewmember or a person who is essential and directly connected with the external-load operation may be carried only in approved Class D rotorcraft-load combinations.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 133|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 133||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|