Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 185
TESTIMONY BY EMPLOYEES AND PRODUCTION OF RECORDS IN LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, AND SERVICE OF LEGAL PROCESS AND PLEADINGS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
(a) The purpose of this part is to name the FAA officials who, pursuant to part 9 of the regulations of the Office of the Secretary of Transportation (49 CFR part 9) as amended (34 FR 11972, July 16, 1969), are those:
(1) Upon whom legal process or pleadings may be served in any legal proceeding concerning the FAA, and who have authority to acknowledge the service and take further action thereon; and
(2) Who otherwise perform the functions prescribed by part 9 in legal proceedings concerning the FAA with respect to testimony by FAA employees and production of FAA records in legal proceedings.
(b) For purposes of this part, ‘‘legal proceedings’’ includes any proceeding before a court of law, administrative board or commission, hearing officer, or other body conducting a legal or administrative proceeding.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 185|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 185||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 2 of 2.