Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 193
PROTECTION OF VOLUNTARILY SUBMITTED INFORMATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Agency means each authority of the Government of the United States, whether or not the agency is within or subject to review by another agency, but does not include—
(1) The Congress;
(2) The courts of the United States;
(3) The governments of the territories or possessions of the United States;
(4) The government of the District of Columbia;
(5) Court martial and military commissions.
De-identified means that the identity of the source of the information, and the names of persons have been removed from the information.
Disclose means to release information to a person other than another agency. Examples are disclosures under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552), in rulemaking proceedings, in a press release, or to a party to a legal action.
Information includes data, reports, source, and other information. ‘‘Information’’ may be used to describe the whole or a portion of a submission of information.
Summarized means that individual incidents are not specifically described, but are presented in statistical or other general form.
Voluntary means that the information was not required to be submitted as part of a mandatory program, and was not submitted as a condition of doing business with the government. ‘‘Voluntarily-provided information’’ does not include information submitted as part of complying with statutory, regulatory, or contractual requirements, except that information submitted as part of complying with a voluntary program under this part is considered to be voluntarily provided.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 193|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 193||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|