Standard: FAA - 14 CFR PART 254
DOMESTIC BAGGAGE LIABILITY
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The purpose of this part is to establish rules for the carriage of baggage in interstate and intrastate air transportation. The part sets permissible limitations of air carrier liability for loss, damage, or delay in the carriage of passenger baggage and requires air carriers to provide certain types of notice to passengers.
This part applies to any air carrier that provides charter or scheduled passenger service in interstate or intrastate air transportation.
|Organization:||Federal Aviation Administration|
|Document Number:||14 cfr part 254|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2015-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2014-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2012-01-01||Status: INAC|
|14 CFR PART 254||Change Type:||Update Date: 2011-01-01||Status: INAC|