Standard: GME 60207
DETERMINATION OF RESISTANCE TO CORROSION OF AUTOMOTIVE COMPONENTS BY COPPER ACCELERATED ACETIC ACID SALT SPRAY (CASS)
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is to determine the resistance of metals, metallic and other protective coatings, normally applied to automobile components, to corrosive atmospheres.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60207|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60207||Change Type:||Update Date: 1994-11-01||Revision: 94||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 8 of 8.