Standard: B11/STD - ANSI B11 TR7
ANSI TECHNICAL REPORT FOR MACHINES – DESIGNING FOR SAFETY AND LEAN MANUFACTURING A GUIDE ON INTEGRATING SAFETY AND LEAN MANUFACTURING PRINCIPLES IN THE USE OF MACHINERY
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This ANSI Technical Report provides guidance on the practical application of safety and lean manufacturing principles to machines and manufacturing systems for improving performance, safety and quality by reducing injury and waste. The guidance in this technical report assists machine tool suppliers and users in minimizing waste and risk associated with machines and manufacturing systems, including individual and integrated machine tools and auxiliary components.
NOTE: This document does not provide detailed guidance on lean methodologies, the risk assessment process or how to reduce risk. Readers seeking detailed guidance on these topics should consult the references listed in clause 2, the B11 series of American National Standards or other sources.
|Organization:||B11 Standards Inc. (Formerly AMT)|
|Document Number:||ansi b11 tr7|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|