Standard: RTCA CTF-3.1
INTERIM REPORT ON FREE FLIGHT IMPLEMENTATION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The RTCA Task Force 3 Free Flight Implementation Interim Report summarizes the 44 recommendations that had grown out of the group's deliberations as of August 1995. The recommendations are initially grouped by time frame: near-term, present - 1997; mid-term, 1998-2000; and long-term, beyond 2000. Of the 44 Interim Report recommendations, 35 are included in the near-term, six in the mid-term and three in the long-term. Within each time frame, recommendations are aggregated by category: Procedural; Technology Application; New Concepts; and Studies and Investigations. All time frames do not include all categories of recommendations.
|Document Number:||rtca ctf-3.1|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|