Standard: HHS - 21 CFR PART 205
GUIDELINES FOR STATE LICENSING OF WHOLESALE PRESCRIPTION DRUG DISTRIBUTORS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part applies to any person, partnership, corporation, or business firm in a State engaging in the wholesale distribution of human prescription drugs in interstate commerce.
The purpose of this part is to implement the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 by providing minimum standards, terms, and conditions for the licensing by State licensing authorities of persons who engage in wholesale distributions in interstate commerce of prescription drugs.
|Organization:||Food and Drug Administration (Medical Products Quality Assurance)|
|Document Number:||21 cfr part 205|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|21 CFR PART 205||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2015-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 205||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2014-04-01||Status: ACTV|
|21 CFR PART 205||Change Type: COMPLETE REVISION||Update Date: 2016-04-01||Status: ACTV|