Standard: GME 60221
TEST OF ELECTROCHEMICAL RESISTANCE OF ELASTOMERIC COMPOUNDS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Scope and Application
This procedure determines the electrochemical resistance of elastomeric compounds used for coolant hoses.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60221|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60221||Change Type:||Update Date: 1998-08-01||Revision: 98||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.