Standard: ISO - 3874
SERIES 1 FREIGHT CONTAINERS - HANDLING AND SECURING
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the methods of handling and securing series 1 freight containers built and tested to comply with ISO 1496 (all parts).
Methods of handling and securing are described for both loaded and empty containers. The conditions for lifting different types of loaded and empty containers are laid down in Clause 6.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: A4||Update Date: 2007-07-01||Revision: 5TH||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: A3||Update Date: 2005-07-01||Revision: 5TH||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: A2||Update Date: 2002-07-01||Revision: 5TH||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: A1||Update Date: 2000-11-15||Revision: 5TH||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1997-12-15||Revision: 5TH||Status: INAC|
|ISO 3874||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 1997-12-15||Revision: 3RD||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 15.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.