Standard: LUL - G0213
ASSET CONDITION MONITORING, ALARM AND ALERT MANAGEMENT
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This guidance applies to those who specify, design, install, maintain and operate TfL ARCM systems.
This guidance document amplifies some specific requirements mandated by the LU standard S1213 ‘Asset Remote Condition Monitoring’.
Note: Sections of S1213 are quoted in appropriate sections within this document. Clauses and notes from the standard are shown as text in italics within a box as shown in the, for example below:
All Remote Condition Monitoring (RCM) equipment shall be registered as an asset on the company asset register.
The purpose of this document is to assist in the provision of a consistent and integrated Asset Remote Condition Monitoring (ARCM) approach within Transport for London (TfL).
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||COMPLETE REVISION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|G0213||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2016-02-01||Status: INAC|
|G0213||Change Type: STCH||Update Date: 2013-04-01||Status: INAC|