Standard: LUL - G0060
CIVIL ENGINEERING - INSPECTION OF BRIDGES AND STRUCTURES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The scope of this document is to provide guidance on the application of the requirements for inspection of Bridges and Structures owned by LU.
The information contained in this guidance is derived mainly from historical information contained in existing LU documents and therefore does not necessarily reflect current good practice. Where possible, existing historical information has been supplemented by references to current good industry practice.
The purpose of this document is to support LU standard S1060 ‘Civil Engineering – Inspection of Bridges and Structures’ and provide guidance on typical defects found and other inspection notes.
|Organization:||London Underground Library|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.