Standard: ISO - FDIS 81346-12
INDUSTRIAL SYSTEMS, INSTALLATIONS AND EQUIPMENT AND INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTS - STRUCTURING PRINCIPLES AND REFERENCE DESIGNATIONS - PART 12: CONSTRUCTION WORKS AND BUILDING SERVICES
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document establishes rules for structuring of systems and the formulation of reference designations and provides classes for systems in the field of construction works and building services.
This document also specifies a classification of objects and corresponding letter codes for use in reference designations of object occurences. This document is not intended for manufacturers or system-related designations of individuals (e.g. inventory number or serial number) or for product types (e.g. article number or parts number).
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 81346-12|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|