Standard: ISO - FDIS 20819
PLASTICS - WOOD-PLASTIC RECYCLED COMPOSITES (WPRC) - SPECIFICATION
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies the types and proportions of raw materials to be used for wood-plastic recycled composites (hereafter referred to as WPRC). It also specifies the health and safety requirements for WPRC and the methods to test these properties.
This document is applicable to WPRC which are primarily used as building materials.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Document Number:||fdis 20819|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|