Standard: ISO - 20595
WATER QUALITY - DETERMINATION OF SELECTED HIGHLY VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS IN WATER - METHOD USING GAS CHROMATOGRAPHY AND MASS SPECTROMETRY BY STATIC HEADSPACE TECHNIQUE (HS-GC-MS)
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This document specifies a method for the determination of selected volatile organic compounds in water (see Table 1). This comprises among others volatile halogenated hydrocarbons as well as gasoline components (BTXE, TAME, MTBE and ETBE).
The method is applicable to the determination of volatile organic compounds (see Table 1) in drinking water, groundwater, surface water and treated waste water in mass concentrations >0,1 μg/l. The lower application range depends on the individual compound, the amount of the blank value and the matrix.
The applicability of the method to further volatile organic compounds not indicated in Table 1 is not excluded, but this is checked in individual cases.
|Organization:||International Organization for Standardization|
|Change Type:||NEW ADDITION|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 10.
Standards That Reference This Standard
Showing 1 of 1.