Standard: UFC 3-110-04
ROOFING MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
This UFC replaces Maintenance and Operation Manual MO-113, Maintenance and Repair of Roofs, by adopting available industry reference sources as Non-Government Standards describing repair methods and materials for various types of low-slope roof membranes and related components. Supplemental technical guidance has been added to complement the industry standards referenced and account for unique conditions that may be encountered by the user on Government facilities.
|Organization:||Unified Facilities Criteria|
|Document Number:||ufc 3-110-04|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|