Standard: GME 60247
DETERMINATION OF THE COMPRESSIBILITY OF A CELLULAR ELASTOMER AT A DEFINED DEFLECTION
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
The object of this test method is the determination of the compressibility of a weatherstrip or other sealing or damping material of cellular elastomer at a defined deflection. The weatherstrip shall be mounted in the appropriate fixture, other sealing or damping material shall be positioned on an even surface and deflected at a uniform speed. The deflection specified shall be comparable to that of the sealing in service.
Note: Nothing in this specification supersedes applicable laws and regulations.
Note: In the event of a conflict between the German and the English language, the German language shall take precedence.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 60247|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 60247||Change Type:||Update Date: 2003-06-01||Revision: 03||Status: INAC|
|GME 60247||Change Type:||Update Date: 1997-02-01||Revision: 97||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 2 of 2.