Standard: GME 00007
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLIED ORGANIC FINISHES ON METALLIC MATERIALS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Organic surface finishes on automobile body parts and components.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00007|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00007||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-04-20||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|GME 00007||Change Type:||Update Date: 1985-04-01||Revision: 85||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 21.