Standard: IEC 60034-3
ROTATING ELECTRICAL MACHINES – PART 3: SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR SYNCHRONOUS GENERATORS DRIVEN BY STEAM TURBINES OR COMBUSTION GAS TURBINES
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60034 applies to three-phase cylindrical rotor synchronous machines, having rated outputs of 10 MVA (or MW) and above. It supplements the basic requirements for rotating machines given in IEC 60034-1. The special requirements of machines continuously fed by inverters are not covered by this standard.
Common requirements for all cylindrical rotor machines are prescribed together with specific requirements for air, for hydrogen or for liquid cooled cylindrical rotor synchronous machines.
This part of IEC 60034 also gives the precautions to be taken when using hydrogen cooled machines including
– rotating exciters driven by cylindrical rotor type machines;
– auxiliary equipment needed for operating the machines;
– parts of the building where hydrogen might accumulate.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60034-3|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|IEC 60034-3||Change Type:||Update Date: 2005-02-01||Revision: 5.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-3||Change Type: COR||Update Date: 1988-01-01||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-3||Change Type: COR||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|
|IEC 60034-3||Change Type:||Revision: 4.0||Status: INAC|