Standard: IEC 60076-6
POWER TRANSFORMERS – PART 6: REACTORS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This part of IEC 60076 applies to the following types of reactors:
• shunt reactors;
• series reactors including current-limiting reactors, neutral-earthing reactors, power flow control reactors, motor starting reactors, arc-furnace series reactors;
• filter (tuning) reactors;
• capacitor damping reactors;
• capacitor discharge reactors;
• earthing transformers (neutral couplers);
• arc-suppression reactors;
• smoothing reactors for HVDC and industrial application;
with the exception of the following reactors:
• reactors with a rating less than 1 kvar single-phase and 5 kvar three-phase;
• reactors for special purposes such as high-frequency line traps or reactors mounted on rolling stock.
Where IEC standards do not exist for small or special reactors, this part of IEC 60076 may be applicable as a whole or in part.
|Organization:||International Electrotechnical Commission|
|Document Number:||iec 60076-6|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 31.