Standard: GME 4110
MEASUREMENT OF DYNAMIC LID MOVEMENTS - TAILGATE AND TRUNK LID
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
Foreword. The purpose of this Test Procedure is the measurement of the critical clearances between tailgate or trunk lid and body components, for development and series production vehicles.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 4110|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 4110||Change Type:||Update Date: 2001-12-01||Revision: 01||Status: INAC|