Standard: GME 00010
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLIED ORGANIC FINISHES ON INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR AUTOMOTIVE PLASTIC PARTS AND COMPONENTS
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This specification details the performance requirements for applied organic surface coatings on plastic parts and components, used for either interior or exterior applications on motor vehicles.
5 types of requirements are specified dependent upon the severity of service operation of the component.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 00010|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 00010||Change Type:||Update Date: 1996-12-01||Revision: 96||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 10 of 23.