Standard: VA - FED H-08-1 SEC 15614
BOILER BREECHINGS AND STACKS
This standard is available with a subscription to IHS Standards Expert.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
This section specifies flue gas exhaust system and all accessories from the boiler outlet to the stack outlet to the atmosphere. Flue gas recirculation (FGR) ductwork (if required by burners furnished) is also specified.
|Organization:||U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs|
|Document Number:||fed h-08-1 sec 15614|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|