Standard: GME 12502-1 R
RELAYS PART 1: ELECTROMECHANICAL RELAYS REQUIREMENT PART
This standard is available for individual purchase.
IHS Standards Expert subscription, simplifies and expedites the process for finding and managing standards by giving you access to standards from over 370 standards developing organizations (SDOs).FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Maximize product development and R&D with direct access to over 1.6 million standards
- Discover new markets: Identify unmet needs and discover next-generation technologies
- Improve quality by leveraging consistent standards to meet customer and market requirements
- Minimize risk: Mitigate liability and better understand compliance regulations
- Boost efficiency: Speed up research, capture and reuse expertise
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
GME 12502 outlines the requirements and the verifications of relays. GME 12502 consists of several parts:
Part 1: Electromechanical Relays
Part 2: Electronic Relays
This requirement part GME 12502-1 R covers the requirements the electromechanical relays shall fulfil. These requirements shall be verified according to the verification part GME 12502-1 V.
In this specifications requirements for electrical function, durability and further for design of the relays are defined. Apart from this specification additional determinations in part drawings shall ensure that all features and requirements are covered.
|Organization:||General Motors Europe|
|Document Number:||gme 12502-1 r|
|Most Recent Revision:||YES|
|Document #||Change Type||Update Date||Revision||Status|
|GME 12502-1 R||Change Type:||Update Date: 2002-11-01||Revision: 02||Status: INAC|
|GME 12502-1 R||Change Type:||Update Date: 2000-10-01||Revision: 00||Status: INAC|
This Standard References
Showing 9 of 9.